Monday, October 15, 2007

Volleyball

I had a volleyball game vs. Orange County Storm( another homeschool team)this afternoon. We were playing in Orange County so that was an hour and a half there and then an hour and a half back:-( We lost:-( :-( :-( It was a close game, they won the first match, we won the second match, but they ended up beating us in the third match,(you have to win 2 out of 3) but they only beat us in the third match by like 4 points.
I have a Volleyball Tournament all day on Saturday in Winston Salem (like 2 - 2 1/2 hours away) It's a homeschool tournament so we will be playing the storm again on Sat.
We have won the Tournament the last two years, and hopefully we will be going on three:-)
Today was our last season game and so the last thing is the Tourny, then the season is over:-)
I think I feel a tear coming on:-(

Well now I have to go to Biology homework for tomorow morning. Stinkin Lab reports!!
Nothing like waiting till the night before to do homework. But that's just the way I roll! :-)

1 comment:

GrammaJelly said...

I can't believe that your volleyball season is over already. I know about those little tears at the end of a fun season. Hope they didn't last long.
I love reading your blog, Amanda. Keep up the good work. I have noticed that your spelling has improved...you must be checking before posting. Keep up that good work, too. Lots of love, Gram