Tuesday, October 30, 2007

"FALL DAY"

Even though we're a month into fall we finally got are fall decorations out:-) We also carved pumpkins. It doesn't look like fall outside, but it is getting cold enough to be fall. I do hope that we get the really pretty reds, yellows, oranges in the trees soon!

Outside -


There is barely any fall colors in the neighborhood :-(


The walk way in front of our house is mostly covered in pine straw!


It took me A VERY LONG time to find an orange, yellow, and red leaf!

Some Decorations -





My mom made both of these wreaths :-) Arn't they Gorgious?! :-)


I made this silk flower arrangement a couple of years ago in "Keepers of Home"
When Mrs. Mestas taught us about Fall decorations! Boy, That was awhile ago!



"Operation Pumpkin"-

Jason kept saying that the inside was COLD :-)


Pumpkin guts aren't the loveliest things in the world:-(


Jason decided to put "Simba"(from Lion king) on his pumpkin/ I did a musical theme, it was an easer patter, I didn't want to spend along time on mine:-)


He liked the cutting part:-)


The bowl of "Gross yucky stuff" after we were done:-)

The finished pumpkins -

It took us all afternoon to do them....well it took Jason all afternoon to do his..:-)


Silly Picture!!! lol


Awwww.... wow we actually look alike! SCARY!!!


They came out really good! They will look even better out on our steps!

3 comments:

Ellie said...

I love the silly picture! The one right after calls for a fake smile alert! :)

Amanda said...

I think I look good in the on after!

GrammaJelly said...

Great picture story, Amanda. Great job on the pumpkins, too. Lots of love...Grammy & Grandpa