Wednesday, October 10, 2007

cleaning???

So Sarah comes home tonight and Alex comes home tomorrow morning. And that means CLEANING! at least for me and my room. I must say my room was really really super bad :-) But after spending three hours in it yesterday. It's only really bad.:-) I have had my room super super super duper clean and organized only like once in the last couple of months:-(
I hate cleaning!! Why couldn't something just stay clean, with out having to clean it! :-) I don't mind cleaning when it's just vacuuming and dusting, but my room was WAY beyond that. That's what I have to do today, vacuum and dust, and o ya, change the sheets on her bed!
I can usually keep my room clean after cleaning it for a while unless Sarah comes home, someone comes over, I can't figure out what to wear! :-), or I am behind on laundry! So I clean my room now but it will be messy again when Sarah leaves!! But if I didn't clean it than it would be twice as messy when she leaves! And frankly I would sleep in the living room if that happened:-)

To all the clean freaks out there..........you confuse me!!!

No comments: