Thursday, October 18, 2007

NC State Fair

We went to the fair yesterday and had a blast! It was kinda hot though, but that didn't stop us. :-) We got there around 12pm hit the gardens and the Village of Yesteryear (a big craft fair). Then daddy came and we went and ate:-) I had a chicken gyro, I've had this the last like 3 years. It's very yummy. And no I didn't eat any of the yucky fried stuff that's not supposed to be fried (Twinkies, candy bars, PB&J!....I'm to grossed out to continue) After we were all full we just walked around for a while, Jason played two games (spent $8 for a 7 inch stuff animal that you can get at the dollar store, yep that sounds like the fair!) Walked through all the buildings (art gallery, 4H building,another big building right next to the 4H building that I can't remember it's name:-) one of the barns) We had NC State ice cream, one of the best parts of the Fair! $4 for a humongous amount of ice cream that no one in our family could finish theirs!And it's REALLY GOOD ice cream. We also shot bebe guns at the Wildlife safety tent. I shot better than everyone in my family!!



Daddy always has to get a grilled corn on the cob.



Jason milking a cow (stinkin black bar!)



Eric pitching at the speed pitch.

In line for our ice cream ;-)

Me and Eric having fun:-)


Manda Panda liked Bamboo!! :-) lol


In front of a garden (I like the pot arch way in the back round) (I hate my face in this pic.!)

Getting ready to shoot the bebe guns, For some reason I didn't take off the safety glasses before the picture so I look really funny! lol


Mommy and Daddy :-)


Eric, Jason, Daddy, and Me!! mom was taking the picture!

Over all it was a really fun day!

5 comments:

Ellie said...

sounds fun! If you would have read the post you would have seen that I said Ethiopia is about 7 hours ahead of us, so Our thursday is their friday. See? So it is friday in Ethiopia right now.

Ellie said...

UHHHHHHH!!! I just tried to post a comment and it disapeared!! Before I hit post! :( anyway I said that if you would have read my post you would've seen I said Ethiopia is a day ahead of us and so It is friday in Ethiopia today. Get it?

GrammaJelly said...

What wonderful memories...NC STATE FAIR every year! I love these kinds of fairs, but haven't been to a great one since I took Alex, Sarah and Eric to the one (Olmstead County, I think)in Rochester when you were 2 weeks old. How's that? Your pictures are GREAT! Thanks. love, Gram

Emily said...

I like the mandy pandy BAMBOO picture it is very lovely
~Emily

Owen said...

I liked the stinkin' black bar picture
~Owen