Saturday, October 6, 2007

Posting?? who got the time??

Sorry I haven't posted in along time. I am either to busy, or I don't know what to post! :-)
Word of the day - disquieting......look it up instead of sitting the trying to figure out what it means!!:-)

Yesterday I had TOG in the morning. We were learning about the Jewish Shabbat, and this guy came and talked about what a Shabbat is, demonstrated, and answered questions. Since him and his wife came to talk,our class only had time to play Jeopardy! No History, Literature, or Bible questions or discussion!! The only bad thing is now we have to do yesterdays work next week on top of that work!!! So it's basically Bitter-Sweet. :-)
I look soooooo stinkin bad in this picture but the other one was blurry :-( That makes me sad!

Mickie, Emily, Ellie, Me:-(, Mrs. Joanne and Mr.Mel Walters , Emalee, Leigh, Tabby.- My class
~
Yesterday was the first Friday in like two months that I have not had Volleyball:-(
We only have 1 more game vs. The Storm (Orange County) ( a homeschool team) And then a Tournament in Winston Salem. :-(:-(:-( I'm very Sad!!! The season has gone by way to fast!!
~
Now Basketball season is started. I'm not playing this year, but I am the score book keeper for the Varsity Boys team (Lighthouse basketball) my dad is the coach and Eric is on the team.
~
So basically "school" has not been in my vocabulary for the last two weeks, other than homework for TOG and Biology. NOT GOOD!. Especially since I'm trying to finish last years math!! :-)lol Hopefully this week will be better! Wow...I've never complained about not doing school before!!!! This is kind of scary!!!lol
~
O my goodness, as I right this I am having the Worlds BIGGEST Grape! it's really yummy too!!!
:-)I love grapes!! and Strawberries, Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Pineapple, Kiwi, Apples, Bananas, Oranges and Lemons!! Wow, I am having a humongous craving for fruit! lol
Well now that that rambling is over...
~
I'm going to Camp tonight for B.L.A.S.T.(A bible study/game night) I'm excited!
You should definitely go to New Life Camp this summer! Even if your already planning on going to GoTell, GO TO BOTH!!! DUH! It's only for a week! I think you can go for a week! :-)lol
~
well that's enough for now, Time to clean:-( Remember, I love Comments!

No comments: