Sunday, October 7, 2007

FRIENDS~Emily and Ellie

I have known Emily and Ellie for a LONG time. Emily-since we were like five or six, Ellie-since we were like 2 or 3. They are my bestest friends!!! :-) I know the good and bad sides of both of them :-) (I have plenty of stories if you want to here them!)
And they can't get mad over these pics.:-) Love You guys!!!!!



Emily, starting a new hair trend :-)


Ellie, Posing with the thinking face:-) (I had just straitened her hair)


HAHA, Ellie, posing with the....well I don't now what kind of face that is! :-)


Styling the Tissue Paper look at my b-day party


Aren't they just lovely!!! (I helped make Emily's dress:-)

3 comments:

Ellie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

jasons blog isnt working!!

Amanda said...

Who are you??

As in the comment above