Tuesday, October 23, 2007

How Can It Be Over?

Ya know the saying "It's not over till the fat lady sings"? Well she sung tonight, my volleyball season is officially over :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( :-( I don't think I could be sadder!
We had the Awards Night tonight at Coach TJ's church. It was a lot of fun. Everyone brought a dessert to share, so of course all us girls were happy :-)All of us players received certificates. It was bitter sweet, it's fun and all!, but it's the last time I get to see most of the people until next year!!...if they come back.....which they better! I really hope we'll all be able to stay in touch through out the year! I had such an AWESOME group of girls on me team and I was so truly blessed to have them on my team and get to know them!!

Here some pictures of some of the girls -


"the signing table" We all just HAVE to sign each others shirts and certificate holders! lol


Leigh Ann, Emily and Wilson - Skipping are way to victory at the Tournament:-)


GROUP HUG! - Leigh Ann, Wilson, Katie, Sierra, and Cheri!


Erica and Michelle :-) (Varsity)


Leigh Ann and Megan (Varsity) being them selves:-)


YEAH!!! Katie(Auntie), ME (Granny), and Wilson (Cousin or Reverend:-) lol


Katie, Me, Leigh Ann, Melonie, and Wilson!


I miss you girls already!!!!

No comments: