Monday, October 1, 2007

Disney pictures

Here are some pics. from when my family and I went to Disney World last May(4 months ago)

Eric, Sarah,WINNIE THE POOH!, Jason, and me


Tigger and Eric. Tigger liked messing with Eric, tapping his head, taking his hat, ect. it was quite funny! :-)

Eric took this picture at a little aquarium, and I thought the picture was hilarious

Alex and Rafeake(bad spelling :-) Alex's nick name is Raf (by his friends)


Thunder Mountain Railroad. We had just gone on Splash Mountain so we were all wet!! ...lol~My dad's face :-)


Captain Jack Sparrow (and no it wasn't the real guy! :-)


The Beauty and The Beast show. One of my favorite Disney movies!!!!


High School Musical Pep Rally!


My Family in front on Dori and Nemo's dad (I can't remember his name!lol) Jason's face was all scrunched in alot of our family pics. because the sun was in his face and we wouldn't wear his sun glasses!.


We were trying to get a picture that looks like Eric is holding the Epcot globe,But his left hand (right in the picture) is a little off.

Alex in front of Cinderella's Castle.

This is a really cool picture of some of the fireworks
I told you I like Pictures!!! lol
It was a really really really fun vacation, I want to go back really soon!!! :-)I hadn't been to Disney World since I was 2yo. And Jason had never been. My favorite park was Magic kingdom and some of my favorite rides were Space Mountain, Thunder Mountain, and Splash mountain.....I seem to like mountains! lol
My favorite shows were.....Finding Nemo, The Lion King festival, and Beauty and the Beast. Well I think that was enough, You happy Ellie!?!?!

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Yay! you finally posted something! Except... I've seen all the pictures!! btw, Nemo's dad's name is Marlin.

GrammaJelly said...

LOVE your pictures, Amanda! Thanks so much for posting them...I almost felt like I was there, too. So glad you had a blast!
Lots of love from Gram