Saturday, August 4, 2007

Wedding

The Ceremony
Alex posing for the camara

Mom, Alex and Dad


Jason & Sarah being them selves


Me & Sarah




So, yesterday I went to a wedding with my family, for a good friend of my oldest brother Alex. Alex was a grooms men. It was a really pretty.........small and simple. My whole family went accept for Eric who wasn't feeling good. It was an Outdoor wedding (in August) so of course it was SUPER HOT!!! You could feel the sweat pouring off you just sitting there!(not a feeling that I like:-) I felt extra sorry for the groom and grooms men standing there in full black Tuxes.
After the ceremony we went to the reception dinner and guess what!?! It was inside in the air conditioning!!!! YAH!
The brides made dresses were a a really pretty pastel lime green and the Tuxes vests and ties matched.
Over all it was really pretty!

When we got back Sarah (older sister) finished packing to go back to school (Appalachian State University in Boone,NC) the next morning(today).
After a little while Ellie called (my best friend) and we talked for a while then I went to Target with her and her mom. After we were at Target for about an hour my mom, Sarah, and Bekah(one of Sarah's friends who is living with with us this Summer) picked me up to go to 10pm movie at the movie theater to go see "No Reservations". Then on the way to the movies Ellie called me and said that her and her mom decided that they wanted to see that movie and that they would meet us there. So we kind of had a girls night at the movie. I like the movie a lot, It was really cute and I LOVE to cook. I ended up going to bed at 1am.

4 comments:

Ellie said...

I didn't get to bed until 1:30! Ha! I'm glad you finally figured out how to do the picture thing! Ellie

Ellie said...

Why do I have to do the letter verification thingie?

Ellie said...

That is a really good pic of you and Sarah!

Anonymous said...

I think you and Sarah look just alike except for the hair color. What was the movie about?