Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Friends and Lobster!

Ellie and I have been friends for 11 years, since we were 3 years old! Gee, and I'm still not sick of her!.......yet:-) ( Luv Ya Ellie!) and Monday was her 14th Birthday we both get to start driving in a year!!!! YEAH! :-)


Here are a few pics. of us from over the years.


At the Homeschool conference-1999
/ Doing what little girls do! -1997


Biker Girls! :-) Last Monday :-)

I slept over at Ellie's Sunday night. for her birthday (Monday Aug. 20th)
For dinner we went to Red Lobster to celebrate her grandmother's birthday which was on Sunday (the day before Ellie's). I ate lobster for the first time and It was GOOOOOOD!!!!! I had lobster tails, shrimp, mashed potatoes, rice and salad. It was a very yummy dinner! :-) My only problem was getting the lobster out of the shell! It was slimy and didn't look good very appetizing, But it was really yummy.
Man, If I have trouble taking apart cooked lobster, Biology will be REALLY
fun! :-) lol

The lobster tail shell...........to me it looks pretty gross! poor little guy........lol



It was Ellie's first time eating Lobster to...
we both thought it was really good!


Me and Jeremiah! (He's so Cute!)

2 comments:

Ellie said...

Hahahaha!!! You funny! I love the pics. I want them!! Jason was soooo.... cute!!! I wish we could shrink him back to being little again! Love ya! see ya tomorrow!
Ellie

Ellie said...

We were both about the same size in those pics.! What happened??!! lol I know! YOU grew and I didn't. :( Oh well!
~tiny me~