Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Jason's 9th Birthday

Monday was Jason's 9th Birthday (way too old if you ask me:-)
He had a Bowling Birthday party with some of his friends. And I went with Ellie.(it was her birthday also)(funny story about that I'll tell at the end of the post)
My highest score was 89 (without bumpers :-) pretty impressive huh? lol
We had cupcakes, chips, brownies and juice boxes. It was a pretty fun day.
Jason got a scooter/skateboard, Star War Legos, and two movies from mom and dad. He said this was one of his best birthday's :-)


Funny Story - I was at Ellie's 5th Baby doll birthday party. When Jason was born. My dad called and told me I had a new baby brother! and I said (no lie) " Oh, ok, does that mean I have to leave?"
haha, I was such an enthusiastic 5 year old wasn't I? lol
I think Ellie was more excited than I was! :-)
Here are some pictures of Jason - age 0-9

The day Jason came home from the Hospital :-)

I LOVE this picture! He's was so cute!!(I mean he still is :-) 1 1/2 yo.


Jason always had(still does) some sort of ball or sport equipment with him! Little Mr. Sports! 2 yo.
Look at his little boys hair cut! SO CUTE! 3 yo.


Look at that face! 4 yo.

Vacation Bible school - 5 yo.
First year of Tee-Ball 6 yo.
After a day of hard play out side! 7 yo.


Jason with his paper mache dinosaur creation 8 yo.

Smile for the Camera! 8 3/4 yo.
( well I haven't really taken any pictures since Monday,
But this is really recent:-)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Amanda! These 'growing' pictures of Jason are PERFECT! I loved re-living the past 9 years so quickly...you chose wonderful pictures.
Love you!! ! !Gram :)