Friday, August 10, 2007

Busy Day!

It had been in the triple digits the last couple of days, and tomorrow it only supposed to be in the 90's, yah hoo! So today I went Ice skating (something to stay cool!!) with my friends Ellie and Emily along with mom, Jason and two of Jason's friends. It was pretty fun, except that right before we got on the Ice, Ellie had to leave because my mom ran into the skating rink yelling that Ellie had to leave because her family got there referral for there adoption! That means that the adoption agency called and were sending pictures and information to them about there new children from Ethiopia. They are so Cute! I went to there house for couple of hours after Skating and hung out. That was basically my day.

Go to Ellie's blog -www.myethiopiansisters.blogspot.com to see the pictures of there two new girls and boy!
Why are you still reading?!?! GO LOOK!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

You funny! :) "why are you still reading?"