Saturday, August 18, 2007

future life :-)

A couple of days ago Mom, Jason and I went "stargazing" over at a soccer field. We were going to go the night before during a meteor shower in the middle of the night(3am ish) But were to tired to get up. So we went the night after around 11pm since there was supposed to still be shooting stars. I saw 4 shooting stars, Jason and mom saw none (I was looking on the opposite side of the sky). It was kind of cloudy so we only stayed for 30 min.
On the way home we planned out the rest of my life :-)
I'm gonna go to Wake Tech Culinary (cooking) school. (I love to cook and bake!)
Then Jason is going to give me a lot of money that he's going to get playing professional Basketball :-) and I'm going to build a "Bed and Breakfast" (I'll be the cook/baker) After all that I'm going to wright a book called "Cooking with the Blond for the Blond" :-) people always tell me that I'm "So Blond"
So I thought that was an appropriate title :-)
O ya, I'm also planning on getting married and having Kids in all that. :-)
Pretty impressive huh? lol

2 comments:

Ellie said...

hahaha!

Anonymous said...

ok....not wright...but write...and kids doesn't have to be capitalized ;-) I like your cook book though ;-)