Sunday, August 12, 2007

Tiring Saturday

First of all I want to say that I do not like to get up early especially on Sat. so getting up at 7am was not fun at all!!! :-(
Yesterday morning I went and played basketball over at Flaherty from 8-11am with Lighthouse(homeschool group) basketball girls. My dad went every Sat. morning this summer with Eric, Alex and Jason and played pick up game with a whole bunch of boys from the lighthouse basketball teams and so this past week the girls started playing on the other side of the court. I'm trying to decide if I want to play basketball this year, basketball isn't really my "favorite sport" And I already keep the books for the Varsity Boys and don't know if I want to spend the time playing as well. Well any way after that I went home at lunch and did some stuff on the computer. At 4pm I went to a party for some of the 8th graders a my church for an end of he year party we went to Jenny and Drew's house for a cook out(Jenny's one of my Sunday school teachers, and Drew's one of the 8th grade boys Sunday school teachers). We ate hamburgers and hot dogs, played Football in the street in front of there house, Watermelon eating contest, seed spitting contest,We also had a big water/water balloon fight that was really fun, I didn't really wet from that but after that they had made a giant "Slip and Slid" out of plastic tarps, Dawn dishwashing soap and water. They would run and slide with blow up pool toys, or race down , while sprayed with house. It was alot of fun!
When I got home and changed me, my parents and Jason went "Mall Walking" We don't in stores just walk around,It's basically going for a walk in side in the air conditioning:-) Then we went for ice cream. Over all it was a pretty fun day!:-)

No comments: