Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Mom's Birthday/25th Anniversary!

Today was mom's birthday. She turned........well lets just say she's not 20 years old any more. :-) (Love Ya mommy!)
Today was also My mom and dad's 25th Wedding Anniversary.




funny story ~
Yesterday dad had told us kids that a dozen roses were supposed to come today for mom. So this afternoon the Fed Ex guy dropped off a box with a dozen roses in it. SO us kids just expected it was from dad. and we were like....."some guy sent you flowers....do you think dad remembered?!?" (jk)....my mom read the card and it said......Happy birthday/Anniversary Beth. All my love and best wishes to you and Mark. Tony
We didn't read it very well and missed the "and" in between you and Mark. And thought it said Mark.Tony
We were like ......"TONY?!?!"
"WHO'S TONY?!?!?!"
"I THOUGHT THESE WERE FROM DAD!"

Then mom realized they were from uncle Tony!(her brother who lives in CA)
Don't worry dad's came a little while later :-)
So mom got 2 dozen roses today!! lol

Here a picture of mom when she was in High School......I'm not going to put a picture from every year like I did for Jason...because it would take way to long to put up 47 pic.s

Happy Birthday Mommy! :-)

2 comments:

Beth said...

Very nice! and thank you for baking my cake!
Love you!

Ellie said...

WOW! your mom looks so different in that picture! I am tagging you for middle names. check out my blog and see what it is about!