Wednesday, August 8, 2007

No TV :-(

So this week has been very boring. My Volleyball team isn't practicing this week because we could not rent the gym for the week before someone else had. Also My mom decided in July that we were going to do a "No TV month" for the month of August. SO right know we can't watch TV at our house until September! Since I can't watch TV I've been reading a lot..........but after a while reading can get boring!
I start school next Monday (at least the first couple of subjects), Maybe that will give me something to do..........wow it's not every day that you want to do school work :-)
The week after that T.O.G. and my Volleyball games start so after this week hopefully I won't be as bored. :-)

1 comment:

Beth said...

ahem...You can always go consult that list of FIFTY things on the poster taped to the front of the TV....
I'm sorry, but boredom is a CHOICE.
hey, you could clean your room!!!
:-)
LOVE YOU