Friday, January 18, 2008

Hair Cut

So I got a hair cut on Wednesday night. I told the lady to only cut of three inches,to get off the split/damaged ends. We she cut of 5-6 inches. Lets just say I was not happy after we left the hair salon. I'm not a big fan of short hair(on me), especially since me hair is curly, she cut it while my hair was wet so when it dried it went even shorter since my hair is so curly.So now when my hair is curly it sits on top of my shoulders, and when I straighten it, it goes about 2 inches past.
It's just taking me a while to get used to it/like it.:-( I also got side bangs, which is first for me, the whole hair in the face thing can get annoying at times:-)
I do like it better straight right now just because it makes it longer.

A better pic is coming. :-)

1 comment:

GrammaJelly said...

WOW! This is beautiful ! ! ! ! I love it, Amanda! A 'new you' emerging. I know a change needs 'getting used to', but this is a keeper! Bet your friends will love it, too.
Lots of love, Gram