Monday, January 21, 2008

basketball = friends

My team had a basketball game today in Sanford, which is like "forever far away!"lol
about 1-1 1/2 hours away. I still can't play because of my foot but I went to cheer on my team:-)The Varsity Boys played after us so dad and Eric drove up also. The girls team won and the boys team lost. But the boys "played" more like they were in a pick up game or in a scrimmage. It was kind of a non event for them and kind of for the girls as well. But it was more competitive for us. :-)
I have gotten to know a lot of people threw lighthouse basketball through out the years:-) This is my first year playing with Lighthouse but Eric and Sarah have/are played(ing) and Dad has coached for years. I'm not a big fan on playing basketball but I do like the socializing part!!lol
Here are some of my "buddies" :-)


Anne and Me!! (Anne is on the Varsity team)


Anne, Courtney, and ME!!!


Faith, Erica(Pumpkin:-), Courtney, Arianna, and Darcy! Some of my team mates!!

No comments: