Wednesday, January 16, 2008

basketball life

Still trying to get caught up from December but here is a post about recent activities. Eric had a basketball game last night vs. Cary Christian. They ended up loosing after have one foul out, 2 getting hurt and one getting kicked out of the game. We had be beaten them by one point last time we played them, but lost by 20 points in the end:-( I keep the score book for their games, it's pretty fun but can get hectic at tims:-) They have a big game on Friday night and on Saturday morning, Jason has a game on Saturday afternoon, so my week is made up of ALOT of basketball!


Eric taking a "jump shot"


Kelly and Me!

I play on the JV girls team, but am out for three weeks due to a hurt foot! I hurt it in a game about a month ago, and it would hurt every time I ran/jumped in a game and the pain was getting worse every game, so mom finally took me to the doctor where he looked at it, then sent us to another doctor where they took x-rays of my foot(My first x-ray!), then went to another doctor the next morning. He looked at the xrays and said he didn't think it was broken but wanted me to wear a "Boot" for three weeks and then come see him in 5 weeks. So It's been a week and the boot is more annoying then ever!!:-)I hope to be able to play the week after next.

Comparing feet -


No comments: