Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer happenings..

I can't believe the summer is almost half over already! It seriously feels like it was this morning when I was complaining summer was taking to long to get here.

-If you saw my last post you would of seen I was very very excited about going to the beach. Well. that never happened. Jason woke up that morning with a fever, canceling our beach day. Hmphhh. I now more then ever want to go to the beach. Oh when shall I ever be able to enjoy such a thing...

-Alex flew in from Texas last night for a two week vacation! Yay! :)

- The annual Lighthouse Volleyball clinic was this past week, and tryouts are this week. My last high school volleyball tryouts ever...but I am excited about the season! We gonna be beast yo. :)

- July is going to be my busy busy busy month. Basically I will not be home. Massachusetts, World View Camp, Camping, Birthday...oh my, July excites me. :)

- The most exciting thing of the summer happened this week. God is so Good. Solomon Mestas was issued his visa, and arrived at RDU airport Wednesday afternoon. You HAVE to check out his AMAZING story at www.jobsdaughters.blogspot.com. God has moved in such amazing ways through this family, whom I love so so so much. I'm so excited to see what happens next! Here is a news clip from the "welcome home party" at the airport wednesday..







No comments: