Saturday, June 12, 2010

sometimes I just need to ramble...

The following are random ramblings for your enjoyment. Enjoy :)

-Summer is supposed to be a time when you relax and enjoy the vacation from school and activities involved. Well, my gracious am I TIRED for it being a vacation time! Bags under theee eyess. perhaps I shall go to bed before 2am tonight...

- Ellie's home from Uganda!! Their trip was amazing, and other then some flight delays/and some baggage trouble on then way home, it all ran so smoothly. She'll be posting more about the trip now that she's home soon, so be looking! But I'm so happy she's home and I got to see my bestest friend. :)

-For the first time ever in my life, I completely have my OWN room. Like with one bed. When sarah went to college I had my "own room" but her bed and a LOT of her stuff was still in it. So, we weren't personally sharing it for a couple years, but I was still sharing it with all of her stuff. Well though she is living back at home, now that she has graduated. (By the way, Sarah graduated ASU a couple weeks ago! hooray! :) we have changed our "tv room" into her bed room, which meansss I have my own room now! oh my goodness :) I've got a small pull out couch where her bed was, but my gracious there is still so much more space! The room is a work in progress, getting exactly how I want it, but it's on it's way! I love it :)

- I got new gladiator sandals and bathing suit top today! thank youuuu Target, but I didn't appreciate you closing the store and turning out the lights while my friends and I were still in it..

-I have been craving Chinese food alll week.

-I've had a wonderful weekend so far hanging with Ellie and Rachel, and a sleep over/day with Morgan. I like all three of these girls VERY much, and I think I shall keep them as friends :)

Those are all the random ramblings my sleepy brain can think of, so I am off to the wonderful world of sleep.

Hope you are all having a superly duperly wonderful summer so far!

No comments: