Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Buckle up.

And we're off! July has officially started.

We spent the 4th of July with the Craig family...good family friends, grilling, swimming, and good ol' talking, and then off to watch the Rolesville fire works (which were pretty mehhh this year, but we got to play with sparklers, and the weather was PERFECT-O. It really was just a really fun relaxing day :)Mo and I on the way to fireworks..

Tomorrow I'm celebrating my 17th birthday with some of my bestest friends! even though my birthday isn't until next week, this was the only time we could do it. I'm happy for any excuse to party with my friends :)

Saturday we're driving up to Massachusetts to visit with relatives for a week. I love going up there, and this year I'll hopefully get to finish my quilt I started 4 years ago. haha.

On the way home from MA, mi familia is dropping me off at Liberty University, in Lynchburg VA, for a week of Worldview Academy Leadership Camp, which I'm totally looking forward to. One of my bestest friends, Emily, is coming to camp with me and will hopefully get to be my room mate. It should be a great week full of learning and growing in Jesus...I'M STOKED. :)

After being picked up from camp, I'll have just enough time home to do laundry, re-pack, and maybe have some Chinese with friends before we leave for a week family camping trip! I love camping. Not sure where we're going, but give me a hammock and a book any where in the mountains and I'll be happy. :)

After that August will be starting which mean school will be very near. SENIOR year will be very near. yikes. I'm excited and scared out of my mind at the same time. eeeek.

Anywho. commence mission packing. This month excites mee! :)

No comments: