Sunday, June 6, 2010

Camp!


Summer has begun! and you know what that means... CAMP. This past week was the first week of over night camp, known as "Early Week"...aka my FAVORITE week of camp all summer. Jason was a camper, I was a CIT once more, and Eric is on staff this summer so he was a cabin counselor. 95% of the majority of campers at early week are homeschooled, and basically the same kids come every year, till they're to old. This year the campers were all awesome, and the CIT's and staff were amazingggg. The week was so tiringg but so good! I knew a lot of first year campers, whom made me all super happy! And well it was just a fun week. :) ......Now to see if God has it planned for me to be there more this summer....


In other "campish" news. For the first time ever I'm going to another camp other then New Life, over the summer! haha. I'm going to a World View Academy Leadership Camp at Liberty University for a week in July :) I'm really excited and Emily is coming with me, which makes me doubly excited! :) I got the "camp packet" the other day, and it's pretty much gonna be super cool :)

No comments: