Sunday, March 14, 2010

Who says l can't get muddy?

It has been a wonderful weekend. wonderful wonderful wonderful!

Thursday night I had a babysitting job, which made me happy because the kids are good, and I need the money for NY.

Friday, had TOG all morning and then spent the afternoon at a Prom committee meeting, which was fantastic, cuz we got to pick out the linens and such for the tables..I love decorating..
then went to the DMV to get my "after nine" license...long story short I left with out getting it, with the dmv guys cell phone number, going back tomorrow, cuz the guy messed something up on the computer which stopped him from letting me get it. anywho. Spent Friday evening in my PJ's watching movies and just hanging out at home, man I love fridays like this.. just some much needed down time.

Saturday morning was our last basketball practice...which makes my heart is full of sadness.
This season has been so amazing and I'm sad to see it's coming to an end...*sigh*
after practice the team (well half of us) went out and got pizza and then went to the park! It was a lot of fun just hanging out with the wonderful girls on my team! after a couple of hours at the park, we all loaded up in the cars and headed down to Coaches house to go four wheelin'! My first time ever, and oh my goodness was it fun. There is a ton of land out where they live and it had just rained the night before so lots of mud and puddles! So. Much. Fun.



Church this morning and then just spent the afternoon at home cleaning , homework, and hanging out with the family. Now it is late and I have yucky yucky chemistry in the earlyyyy morning. eh.

Liberty Tourny in 2 days! Trip up North in 10! eeeek :)

No comments: