Wednesday, March 24, 2010

It's all over but the crying.

I have never felt so sad that a sports season has come to an end. Normally I'm ready for a break or to move on to the next sport. But no, not this time. It makes me quite depressed basketball season has come to an end. I feel like a little kid ready to plop on the floor and throw a tantrum...like someone else is doing this, and I just want to beat them up. But yet again..no. It has to end at some point (if I had the choice it wouldn't) but it does. and it's poo if you ask me.
now that I have babbled and rambled, and non of that probably made since I shall say. ANYWHO.

Liberty was amazing, amazing, amazinggggg..it was just AMAZING. Out of 16 homeschool Varsity Girls teams, we came in 2nd! Whoo! The whole week was so much fun. Playing basketball, hanging at the hotel, going to eat, playing more basketball. and repeat and repeat and repeat again. We all played so well together as a team. It was a wonderful way to end the season. My team is made up of 11 Juniors. you know what that means? yep. Next year..11 seniors. The entire team will graduate! Oh my graciousss..that is such and exciting but SAD thought. I shall not think about it. I am in noo hurry to grow up. If anyone finds a life pause button let me know. :) Next year is going to be the best season ever in the history of the universe. I CAN'T WAIT!
Funniest. Picture. Ever. of some of our varsity guys. haaaa.

1 comment:

GrammaJelly said...

What a grand time you all had. Congrats for coming in 2nd...imagine 2nd in the whole conference! ! ! ! Dreams of next year! ! ! ! ! Love the pics...sounded like a perfectly wonderful time for you all! Lots of love....