Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March. Oh glorious March.

Listen. March is going to be a good month. Yes. A very very good month. And I am so flippn' excitedd! Many good reasons way March shall be wonderful..in list form, because I like making lists.
  • One step closer to Warmth, and sunshine, and beaches, and friends, and warmth, and cook outs, and flip-flops, and warmth, and and and just wonderfulness.
  • March Madness, though I'm not a super big fan of watching college basketball on TV, I do like competing in an annual "pool" and watching my bracket win, even when sometimes I have a team win because they have a cooler name. Like Villanova. it's just fun to say.
  • LIBERTY TOUNRY! Hooorayyy! This is something I look forward to the most during basketball season! a week long tournament in Lynchburg, VA at Liberty University, made up of over 50 teams homeschool teams. Our Varsity Boys and Girls go every year, and it is just the most funnest time ever in the world. It also prolongs the season by three weeks which is finnee by me. Goodness I can't wait.
  • Some very exciting is going to happen. I am going on a 10 day vacation with Erica and her parents to NJ, CT, MA, anddd Neww Yorrkk Cityy!! :) eeek. They have relatives up in NJ, and CT. And while we're up there, Erica and I are going to get to spend some time with my relatives in MA! And then we're going to spend a couple days in New York City on the way back! I am quite excited if I do say so my self. :) NYC is somewhere I've always wanted to go, but never had the chance too. Erica and her family are from NY and have been to the city many many times, so they know all the good little shops and restaurants. it's very exciting. We're also gonna get to go see all the Big tourist Stops..Statue of Liberty, Ground zero, Empire State Building, etc. hmm it shall be good.

No comments: