Monday, January 17, 2011

Where you lead me...I will follow.

For the last 4 years I have had a growing desire and heart for international missions. After four years of trusting God, waiting for his perfect timing, he's finally given me the opportunity to go on a missions trip this summer. So please pray with me as I start this journey to travel in August, to UGANDA! I'll be going with a non-profit organization friends of ours started called Ten Eighteen. They had been doing some awesome things in Uganda over the last couple of years. The main purpose of this trip we will be running a sports camp for the street kids in the slums of Kampala. I am so excited that I'll be able to use something I love (basketball and volleyball) to serve God in Uganda! how awesome!
We're at the beginning stages of preparing...so please pray with me with as I start raising support to reach the $3,000 needed. I know God is faithful, and if this trip is His will He will provide in ways I can't even imagine.

No comments: