Saturday, January 15, 2011

looking back...

2010 was such a packed year full of lessons, miracles, struggles, blessings, stress, and laughter. It was nothing like I thought it was going to be...but I wouldn't of changed one thing. God taught me so much this year through everything, I feel like I've just grown so much. God's plan is always so much better then your own, even when you can't see how at the time. I'm so blessed to be able serve such an awesome God and I can't wait to see what he has in store for 2011.


A couple highlights of 2010..
Liberty tournament...HSPN East Coast Varsity Girls Championship runners up

Washinton DC with Emily's family


Prom!

Family camping trip to Mammoth Cave National Park

After 4 years, I finally finished my quilt!

World View Academy Leadership Camp

NCHE Volleyball Varsity Girl State Champions.

Lots of Adventures with some of the most amazing friends God has blessed me with.


1 comment:

Catherine said...

Girl, love what you said! Also, love your pictures! Its such an awesome feeling when you feel like you have grown from His Word! Love you and so proud of you!