Saturday, January 8, 2011

holiday overview.

Thanksgiving was wonderful. The whole family was home, there was a lot of yummy food, naps were taken, movies were watched, What more could you ask for?seester, mommy, and me!
the childrenn
the boyss.

We went to Massachussetts to spend Christmas with the family. It Snowed. a lot. and then it snowed a lot again. And then there was more snow. Infact there was so much snow we couldn't get home and had to delay our departure home for a day, and then it took us 17 hours to drive back. I wanted to cry. and then cry again. But Christmas was good! Spent Christmas Eve at my aunt and uncles cafe for the annual Donatelli christmas eve party. This is the Italian side...so lots of deliciouss homemade food. Christmas we spent at my grandmas, went to the movies to see Tron, and ate more food. (We ate a lot on this trip...) Got an Ipod touch! :) Rest of the trip was spent hanging with the cousins, playing video games, watching movies, an intense game of monopoly, and my 13 year old cousin complaining I breath to loud when sleeping. haha she got over it quickly.


New years we went to some friends house to play games, eat food, the big count down, drink sparkling grape juice, and play with sparklers. :)


I love all these holidays...and I kinda sorta not really maybe? want them to be a little more spread out through the year...because all of a sudden it's all over and you have to wait another 365 for them again. and that's dumb.

No comments: