Thursday, January 28, 2010

Some Thursdays Big Ten..the first!



1. I totally copied this from someone else, but since I haven't written in a while, I figured this was a good place to start. But instead of calling this "Thursdays Big Ten"..due to my busy life, and mere forgetfulness on my part, we shall call this "Some Thursdays Big Ten" :)

2. We joined the YMCA at the beginning of the year. I think I'm loving it. On my way into the gym, I'm excited and love it. In the gym, I ask my self How I could of ever loved this and what's my problem. Then on the way out of the gym, I love it again. It's a love hate relationship as you can tell.

3. After many complaints from muah about not liking art class. I really like it now. Oh, but don't get me wrong. The feeling could totalllyyy change after next weeks class.

4. We haven't gotten any snow this winter...The weather man says to expect either a really big snow storm or an Ice storm this weekend. If the weather man is telling the truth (very rare for around here)it means cancelled weekend plans, possible power outages, the house will be freezingg... The thought of snow was much more appealing when I was little.

5. I like my basketball team a LOT... their the coolest thing since sliced cheese, if I do say so my self.

6. I think I'm addicted to Cucumbers. There delicousssss.

7.I got a gift card for a pair of TOMS shoes for Christmas. The gift card is still in my wallet, because I can't decided which ones I want. A present of indecisiveness for me.

8.I sprained my ankle a little more then two weeks ago. I never let it fully heal before playing on it again (cough*2days*cough) Lets just say pain killers are a good friend of mine.

9.No matter how often I do laundry, I seem to always have a pile of dirty clothes in my room. I'm thinking there's a dirty clothes monster in my closet...one of these days I'll be brave enough to check.

10. Alex is on his way back to the USA! His year tour in Iraq is over. Thank you Jesus for keeping my Big Brother safe!

1 comment:

Ellie said...

Haha..hmmm i like this idea of 10 things lists. i wonder who thought of it. haha...:P Juth keedeeng. I like yo list!