Monday, February 9, 2009

Don't wanna forget a thing.....

Well since I haven't posted in almost 2 months..and after many complaints....I guess I should start up againn.....So here it goes...

The last couple of weeks have been crazy.....

And because they're is just so much....there's a lot of pictures....cuz pictures are worth a thousand words....:)

Basketball season is coming to an end, well the normal season I should say. the last season games are this week. But we still have another month of tournaments. Whoo hoo! I love playing basketball, I love watching basketball, I love keeping the book for the varsity boys team and I absolutely love my basketball team this year. All the girls on my team get along reallyy well, which is a change from last year...but lets not go there right now. Our record right now is 2(wins) -12(lost), even though we haven't won nearly as many games as we did last year. I wouldn't trade my team for anything!









My TOG class is doing a comedy play called "While Shakespeare Slept." It's about Shakespeare and a bunch of his women characters..Juliet, Portia, Rosalind, Cleopatra, Macbeth and I'm Kate. The plays perfect for our class cuz our class is made up of 6 girls and 1 boy! haha poor Mickie...
We have been rehearsing it since before Christmas and are finally preforming it on Sunday. It's gonna be a hoot! :)






We went to the Airport to welcome home one of my bestest friends Morgan, and her mom, and her new little brother Amon, and her new little sister Amberlynn they adopted from Ethiopia. They are so cute, I could just eat them up!



A couple weeks after the Craigs (Morgan) got back. They came over to Ellie's house and all the kids played while the moms talked..it was a blast! :)









thay all attacked me...including Morgan...haha...



SNOW!
It snowed here! In North Carolina! Like real snow! It was awesome... :)
we haven't had a real snow here in years! I didn't go out side and play in it a whole lot. But I just love to look outside and see everything covered in a layer of sparkly, white snow! :)


My Friends....I have the most aweomsest, amazing, sweet, loving (well most of the time:p), and hilarious friends ever! And we have a had a blast the last few weeks.....:)




















With all the fun stuff that happened in the last few weeks....there was some sad stuff as well....:(

My big brother Alex, left for Iraq this past week. He'll be gone for 1 year + how ever longer they want to keep them there...:(
I'm gonna miss him!






Stay Safe Alex!! And come home soon!

<><

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amanda!!! Alex is so cute! I have never seen him before!


Even if he wasn't cute, i'd be praying for him just as much as I am now. ;)

Amanda said...

hahaha...sorry Morgan, he's to old for you! :p

Anonymous said...

DANG it!



Well....I like older men! Haha jk But I still wanna meet him... =p




Can't wait to see you again Manders!