Wednesday, December 10, 2008

African Childrens Choir

So I'm officially in love with the African Children's choir! We went to ACC concert this morning with the Nemitzs and the Bartons. Boy are these kids are amazing! Little bundles of energy, and boy can they bust a move :) You could tell that these kids are Praising the Lord with their song and dance. And just glorifying God the whole time. Towards the end of the concert each kids introduced him or her self and said what they wanted to be when they grew up. The last little boy to come up, his name was Joshua and he wanted to be optometrist. Man, was I ready to snatch him off that stage and take him home! (Ms. Eve, your hook idea woulda come in handy at that point ;) He was the cutest kid up there if you ask me! :)


I think this was the only time they were still......... :)

2 comments:

GrammaJelly said...

I just clicked on the link in your post and read of the children who have been given such a grand gift of education, food and shelter through this program. I love the music on the home page...wish I could have heard that concert with you. lots of love, Gram

Anonymous said...

Awww how CUTE! I mean, for real, can you say cute?? I've always wanted to watch an African children's choir, they are awesome. I love you Manders! I want to see you soon!!