Monday, March 24, 2008

East Coast Tournament

This past week I was in Lynchburg, Virgina at Liberty University for a homeschool basketball tournament. My team didn't go, but Eric's team (Varsity Boys), which my dad coaches, went. I'm the score book keeper for the team so I was forced to go:-) Jason came as well and mom was supposed to come but came down with the flu the night before we were supposed to leave. It was pretty fun. The V boys ended up coming in 4th in the 4A division, 5A being the highest. So they came in 8th out of all the 20 teams in their tournament......not to bad:-) Well we were there from early Tuesday morning to late Friday night. They played two games on Tues. and one game a day for the rest of the week. Their games were usually at lunch time or late evening, which left the afternoons open. So one afternoon we went to the movie theater and saw "Horton Hears a Who" very cute:-) and another afternoon we went to the 1$ theater and saw National Treasure 2 (which we'd seen before) And the other afternoon we just hung out at the hotel. But after three hours of lying on the beds watching TV, Jason and I went out side and had some fun my my digital camera.









2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you sponsor a child, go to my blog. If you don't sponsor a child, go to my blog because you should be sponsoring one : ) (I've also mentioned adoption etc.)

KelseyChristine said...

cute pics :)