Monday, March 3, 2008

basketball tournament

We spent this past weekend in Greensboro for a homeschool basketball tournament. It was the NCHEAC State tournament. 4 Lighthouse teams played in it. The middle school girls (which my dad coaches), Varsity Girls, JV Girls (My team), and the Varsity Boys (Eric's team and my dad coaches). Dad, Eric and I drove up (about 1 1/2 hours) on Friday morning, and Mom and Jason drove up on Saturday morning. We had alot of fun. The MS girls got 3rd place, both varsity teams got 4th place and my team won state:-) There was only one other JV girls team and we beat them very easily: 49-16 :-) I got 2 baskets, and my first block shot! lol over all it was a really fun weekend, especially hanging out with friends at the hotel and gyms. My team went to Steak and Shake on the way home to Celebrate our Victory!


Eric and Me (doesn't he look so happy:-)


Me, Erica, and Darcy hangin' after our game

No comments: