Monday, March 28, 2011

Liberty 2011









Liberty was great. hilarious. exhausting. sad. good. tiring. draining. entertaining. and all the words in between that are just unexplainable. We ended up being the 5A Championship runners-up. Though we didn't bring home the championship title God is still good. We can't let one loss over ride the 27 other wins He gave us this season. I have been so lucky to be able to share the last 6 months with these wonderful ladies. It was amazing to watch the trials everyone faced and over came, and how close we got with each other, but not only that, but how everyones relationship with the Lord strengthend. I'm so glad I decided to play my senior year. I am going to miss playing with you Erica, Lil' Bit, Joy, Cheri, Lauren, Lesley, Alex, Tiffany, and Faith. I love you all so much, and I can't wait to see what God has in store for you!

<3 2010-2011 Lighthouse Varisty Lady Eagles .. 27-1.

No comments: