Sunday, March 6, 2011

I'm pretty sure I repeat myself every post. Life is just so busy, but I guess life would be no fun if you had nothing to do. God has blessed me with such a great life.

I have a little over half the money for my Uganda trip! God has provided the $1,500 in such cool awesome ways, I can't wait to see how the rest of it will come! Cupcakes on a Mission has been such a big hit. We've sold over 700 cupcakes so far! Everyone keeps asking when we're opening a shop..haha just sticking to it as a hobby for now.. :)

We had our Awards night for basketball the other night. It was a very bitter sweet night for us Seniors. A lot of us have been playing or been apart of Lighthouse Basketball and it's sad to see it come to end. I have developed some of the greatest friendhships and some of my favorite memories through highschool have to do with basketball. Now, I'm a senior...but since I'm staying around doing community college next year, and my family basically runs the program, I'll definitly still be around the gym. :)

The Liberty tournmant is in 3 days! I'm am so excited. Liberty is my favorite part of basketball season...and it being my last, I plan on making it the best. whoo hoo :)

No comments: