Monday, October 4, 2010

Sometimes I just wish I could add an extra secret day to the weekend. A day that I don't have anywhere to be or anything to do. And I could just sleep, eat, and watch movies in my pjs. But STILL have my fun friend time on the other days of the weekend. But this extra day has to be secret or else silly people will try plan stuff on this go no where/do nothing day. And that would be ridiculous. so. lets work on this. secret weekend day. all those in favor?

I love friday afternoon because I have the whole weekend a head of me. but then all of a sudden my alarm is going off monday morning, and I have to go to class, and it's dark outside, and its cold, and my pillow I swear has my head strapped to it. See my problem? it's just depressing.

Well we had our first basketball practice on saturday, and it was wonderful, and I realized how out of shape I am and how much I missed my team mates over the summer. I love them a lot. And I am soooo excited about this season! We are ALL seniors. All 10 of us. INSANE.


Volleyball is coming to an end. SAD. tomorrow is our last home game. and then we have our last away game thursday. My last season games of high school volleyball. DEPRESSING.
Good news - we're like 12-2! as long as we win tomorrow, we go undefeated in the conference! Tournament is the weekend after next..My favorite part of sports are tournaments. Hotels, food, talking, playing, watching, all with my wonderful team.

I got to go to Morgans for the night on saturday. We hadn't seen each other for way to long. She is such an encouragement to me, and I just love hanging out with her! Basically God made us friends cause He knew our parents couldn't handle us as sisters. But we are twins. Yes. Twins. it's true. We have to much fun together. :)

No comments: