Friday, October 29, 2010

connecticut...suprise!

My seeester Sarah moved up to Connecticut the beginning of september to live with and work for my aunt and uncle in their coffee shop. And we have spent the time while she's been gone trying to conspire a way for me to come visit her. Well last week I finally convinced my wonderful father to buy me a plane ticket so I could see her, right after we bought it sarah made a comment on facebook about how she wanted me to come visit her, inwhich my dad commented on how I have no time nor money to come see her. This didn't make her to thrilled...haha. We decided to make it a surprise visit! So I flew up Wednesday afternoon. I hadn't flown since I was like 9, and never by my self. but no worries. other then a super long hike across the Washington Dulles airport, and then to realize I could of taken a shuttle it was all good. :p
We kept it a secret for a week, and even though one of the employees let the cat out of the bag 2 hours before I showed up Sarah was still in shock. And VERY happy. it was still a good surprise.
Yesterday before she had to work we went out and took some senior pictures of me since she's not around to do so at home. We had a lot of fun, and decided it is impossible for me to 'smize" (smile with your eyes).






2 more days and then it's back to NC. :(

No comments: