Saturday, June 27, 2009

Storage Unit ...Bed Room....Same Diff....

My bed room is a wreck. And not just like a little messy. It looks like a bomb went off in a storage unit. and then a bed and a bunch of pillows were thrown in the corner. You would think that the cause for this would just be laziness. I mean there might be like a 5% laziness factor in there some where but that's not what we're focusing on right now,what we're focusing on right now is the other 95% :) 75% is because it's summer time, and summer mean that Sarah is home from College. With allllll her stuff. And I'm tellin' ya, her stuff has like quadrupled in size and quantity since last summer. We've got suitcases, duffel bags, laundry baskets, shelving units, rubber maid drawers and containers, full of stuff allll over the room. not to mention all the clothesss! and most of it I can't even borrow, cuz a majority of it is winter clothes because it's always cold in Boone.(major bummer) I can barely even make it to my closet! haha, it takes a lot of agilty and perservearance to get something out of the closet. And then the other 20% is because I'm always packing or un packing, so I can re pack! I get home from somewhere and there is a day to only a couple days till I have to leave for the next "adventure" So I have bags and stuff laying around and trying to laundry and stuff ...And don't take me wrong I love "traveling" and vacations, and I love having Sarah home. But my room? I don't think it's too happy right now.

1 comment:

Kendra Logan said...

Lol, so are you a neat kind of person or an organized one?