Saturday, June 27, 2009

Sarah's in Ethiopia

My sister Sarah has been in Ethiopia for the last month working at a school called, Kechene, the kids are all either orphans living with relatives in the community, from destitute families, or from families whose parents are HIV/AIDS positive. But I am MAJOR jealous. I want to go to Ethiopia and work in the orphanages so bad. Can't wait till God reveals and provides his plan for my life. For now all I can do is hope and Pray. :) Anyways, you can read all about Sarah's trip on her BLOG, she has been posting journal entries from each day. She comes home on Wednesday! I can't wait to see her and see all the pictures, and hear all her stories. I did end up getting a call from camp to CIT, so I'll be there when she gets home :(, but I'll get to see her on Friday. :)

No comments: