Friday, April 17, 2009

I have the bestest friends in the whole wide world.....

I can't even begin to express how blessed I am to have the friends that God has placed in my life. I love them to death!

I've known Ellie aka "Ellers" since I was like 2, and we are still best friends, and I hope that never changes. She's hilarious, caring, has an enormous heart for orphans, and can always make me laugh. I think I spend more time at her house then I think I do at mine!:) haha you know your friends when you have no problem just walking in to their kitchen, open the fridge and get your self something to eat haha....I don't know what I would do with out ellie! she's my other half hahah...

Emily, I'm pretty sure she's been at every single one of my birthday parties since we were like 5 :) She is super sweet, shy, caring, and Smart. I know I can always call her when I need help with any kind of school work!haha and we have had MANY good times together in class, just hanging, and at New life camp during the summer!
A lot of my childhood memories have Emily and Ellie in it. They just make me memories even more better!!

Erica aka Erkle...oh man where can I begin with this girl..haha...I only just met her two years ago at Lighthouse basketball tryouts. She was trying out and I was working the registration table. I wasn't gonna play, but then when the team needed another girl to have a full roster, I volunteered. And boy an I happy I did!!! But I've gotten to know erica really well this past year. We were on the same team again this past year (we were the only returning Jv players) and we were in Geometry class together. I spent around 5-6 days a week with Erkle between class, basketball games and practices and just hanging out, and we never got sick of each other! haha...but now that basketball season is over, that only leaves one scheduled time..Geometry...but that's ok cuz it just forces us to get together more often for fun!:)
Erica is super crazy, hilarious, caring, and can always make me laugh!

Me and Morgans aka Mo Mo story is kind of funny. I've know Morgan for a couple years. We were in choir together, and our brothers were on the same baseball team together. But I had no clue at the time that she would be come one of my bestest friends! I hadn't seen her in a while, but then me, ellie, and morgan were volunteers at a Steven Curtis Chapman concert, and that was the start of an awesome friendship! Mo Mo lives like 45 minutes away, so we can't get together as much as we would like, but when we do it's a BLAST. Mo Mo is superr funny, nice, loving, crazy, has a great sense of stylee, and I know when I have a crummy day I can always call mo mo and she'll make it all better! haha.

I am soooooo blessed that God has put these ladies in my life. We have the absolute greatest times!! and have gone through so much together! They are my bestest friends in the whole wide world, and I love each and every one of them to death. I don't know what I would do with out any one of them!!


Me and Ellers


gangsta Erkle and ellers haha


Mo Mo, Erkle, Ellie and I....Love themmmmm


Me and Mo Mo...:)


ellie is just a little shorter then erica haha


Emily and Ellie.....FABULOUS


Me and Erkle...haha the ceiling was kinda low


moveis with Morgan!


YAY! :) MoMo, Ellers, Manda


Me, Morgan, Ellie and Morgans adorable little sister Amber :)

Here is a little adventure we all went on during a basketball tournament...they all came to watch me and erica and then they all slept over at my house! :)

2 comments:

Emily said...

That was SOOO sweet! You almost made me cry:'-( haha. I am so happy that you are my friend. I hope that we are friends until we are old, gray, and wrinkly:-)

Anonymous said...

AWWWWW! Amanda I swear. You just made my year! And I'm pretty sure we are twins...the hospital got messed up....and wait....you were born too late. haha I luv youuuuuuuu! <3