Monday, April 7, 2008

longest class ever.......

Extremely boring, Super Long, after a while it leaves you brain dead. Yep, you guessed it........Drivers Ed.
Today was the first of 5 days of the most exciting class I'll ever take....not! The rumors are true! Drivers Ed is sooo boring and long especially when sitting in very uncomfortable chairs with kids who are, well lets just say not the quietest or the smartest (even though they think they are:-)
6 hours down , 24 left of class room and then I get to go be hind the wheel for I think 6 hours! WHOO HOO!
Yes a scary thing to those of you who know me:-) Well I hope I'll be able to post again soon, that is if I make it through the week........

3 comments:

Nikki said...

ugggh, I HATED drivers ed. Plus, my instuctor was a complete psycho lady. And yes, rock band is awesome. I am pretty bad though!

Ellie said...

Amanda, you really shouldn't talk about yourself not being smart... jk :)

Emily said...

I agree that this has been the most boring class in the ENTIRE world. But at least we will have this class down and won't have to do it again!