Friday, April 11, 2008

I made it! I'm alive!!!!

I made it through the week!! Even though it was by the skin of my teeth:-)
This week has been one of the longest weeks of my life!!!! 30 hours worth of driver's ed has left me with a head ache:-( lol back to the skin of my teath thing....we had our finals today:-(
You have to get a 70 or above to pass. Well I had done some extra credit earlier in the week which added 2 points to me final score. My teacher handed my test back to me and it said 68%. And of course I thought I failed! But then I heard the teacher say "your extra credit will give you an additional 2 points on to your score" I then counted in my head 68-69-70!!!!!!!
I then said something on the lines of-
"O MY GOSH!!!!! I PASSED!!! WHOO HOO!!! THANK YOU JESUS!!!"

Next step- Get behind the wheel:-)...........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

scary...haha. :)