Saturday, February 16, 2008

My bestestest Friends!

Ellie and Emily are my two REALLY good friends:-) I've known Ellie for about 12 years and Emily for about 9 I think. They are both homeschooled as well, so we get to see alot of each other:-) We are all on Biology class and TOG co-op together, Emily goes to my church and we're in choir together and Art class (Ellie used to be in Choir) And even though I only have 2 "scheduled" things that me and Ellie see each other at. We often see each other more then that! :-)



Emily and Ellie!


Me and Ellie! doesn't my face look lovely:-) lol


Me and Emily....I love this picture!

3 comments:

Emily said...

We have known each other for 10 years

Anonymous said...

Wow. I am too stupid to homeschool my kids! They are already smarter than I am!

Stop by my blog when you have a chance. I have a true story posted about a teen girl in Haiti.

Ellie said...

Haha! Lovely pictures Manda. You are one of my bestest friends too! most of the time... :) love ya!