Thursday, September 20, 2007

volleyball, school,school, school!

Thank you for posting, that was very nice of y'all :-) lol
I had a volleyball game last Tusday against another homeschool team and we lost :-(
It was pretty bad, everyone looked like we were sleeping out there on the court!! Something in our heads just didn't click that we actually have to move to get the ball!!!! :-)
I have a Volleyball game on Friday against Franklin Academy!!!! We beat them a couple weeks ago, and played awesome! so hopefully it will be a repeat. :-)

So I have ALOT of school ork this week!! I'm reading this book for TOG called
"Gilgamesh the Hero" o my goodness, a very interesting book. lol
hopefully I'll get more than three lessons of math done this week!! :-)
I don't have a project due this week for TOG so that really nice!!!
and I already have alot of the homework done for it! YEAH!!!!

well it's' time to do school :-( then get ready for volleyball practice) HEY, did you notice that I'm not posting on Monday!!

No comments: