Monday, September 10, 2007

another weekend

not as busy as last weekend (thank goodness!)

Friday~ I had TOG in the morning. I had a volleyball game in the afternoon against Ravenscroft and we whooped them :-) our season is now 4-2 Whoo Hoo! We play East Wake on Friday. We lost by one point to them a few weeks ago, so now it's time for revenge :-) lol

Then I went to Emily's birthday party. It was a "murder mystery" , it was alot of fun!
Everyone had a character. I was a chef, and there was a FBI Secret agent (Emily), soccer player, pianist(Ellie), super model, philosopher, veterinarian, and a Sunday school Teacher. Ellie was the murder.......no surprise there! :-) lol
Emmalee (philosopher) and Ellie (pianist).....
we kept joking saying aren't they such a cute couple! jk


Emily blowing out her candles........isn't that a lovely face! :-)
Saturday~
Came home from the party. I wasn't feeling that great so I took a nap. Then I went to High school BLAST at New Life Camp (taking the place of Saturday Night Special) That was alot of fun!!
Sunday~I stayed home from church in the morning so I could sleep because I was not feeling good(soar throat, ear ache, head ache, and stuffy nose) I slept all morning then I cut and sorted coupons for my mom all afternoon. Then just hung around being lazy.
Today~ nothing much happening today, school, school, and o ya, more school. and still have a yucky cold.
This weeks assignment for TOG is make a poster board about "God's Majesty" That will actually be pretty easy and fun! (for a change) Last week we had to do a project on an Egyptian god. I did "Ra" the Sun god. It was not fun, Egyptian gods are way to confusing!!
I only had Volleyball one day this week :-( (Game - on Friday)
Well got to go take more allergy med.

1 comment:

Ellie said...

I told you not to post that picture of me and Emalee....but it is pretty hilarious :)