Thursday, April 21, 2011

Passport.. Check!



My passport came in the mail yesterday! Now I can legally travel the world when ever I want. Besides the fact that the picture is horrible..and no I don't mean the kind of pictures that people say they look horrible in , but really they look awesome. I mean I don't look so hot.. I'd like to thank the lovely lady at the post office who told me the camera had taken the picture, but really it hadn't until I started talking to her after she said it had. But hey, I figure the only people seeing the photo in my passport will be the people who will see me in person after an extremelyyy long amount of time in an airplane and traveling...and believe me I'll look like a super model in that photo compared to in person under those circumstances. Oh well. luckily I get to try again in 2021... one step closer to Uganda!

No comments: