Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Some Thursdays Big Ten - #5


1) Me and Emily have these funny little stories that we come up with when learning our Spanish 2 vocab to help us remember the words. And most of the time our story has nothing to do with the actual meaning of the word, and then we get funny looks in class when telling our selves these completely random out there stories during our spanish tests. :)

2) My volleyball team is basically awesome, and I love them all so much! wouldn't ask for a more wonderful group of ladies to play with in my senior year....we're 8-2 whoop whoop.

3) First graduation meeting on friday....31 graduates. oh baby. Let The Good Times Ro11. :)

4) Ewan McGregor has the most amazing voice ever and if I was him I would sing all day long.

5) I very much want the Moulin Rouge soundtrack

6)Basketball starts a in 9 days. this excitess mee greatly! team made up of 10 seniors...all girls I love so so sooo much! This is going to be the best season ever.

7) I'm really gonna miss a certain best friend, named Ellie, when she moved to TN, in January. :(

8) Prom planning has begun! I'm so excited about the 2nd annual Carolina Capital Homeschool Prom "Masquerade"

9) I feel like no matter how much homework I do, my still to do pile doesn't get any smaller.

10) today is my 1 year anniversery for having my lisence.....acident free, making my dad extremely happy because the insurance just went down $700. whoo whoo!

No comments: