Tuesday, March 3, 2009

More Snowwww!

We got more snow! That's twice in one winter!! what's this world coming too! lol We never get snow, and no we've had two good "snows" of about 3-4 inches. That's big here! The roads didn't get to bad, I actually went over to Ellie's house to do geometry homework. But the snow is beautiful! and COLD! That's the one thing I could do with out the freezingness. Like I don't mind cold, just not freezing! I don't like to feel like I'm frozen, no thank you, not for me. But I do LOVE snow. Yes, I know I may sound like I confused. But everything looks so peaceful when it snows! well everything in the yard that it, not so much when you try to drive in it. lol


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amanda!!!!!!!


I went to the Goetze for dinner Sunday....and as soon as I walked in the house, in the kitchen....the first thing I saw.....WAS ALEX ON THE FRIDGE! I'm stalking him....and I'm not even trying tooooo! LOL I laughed sooooo hard. I just can't get away from your cute brother. =D