Saturday, October 4, 2008

Choir

I'm in the Raleigh Homeschool Girls Choir again this year...some of m friends are also apart of it, and it's a lot of fun and we learn a lot. This is my 5th semester I've been in it I believe. We have done music ranging from songs from "Les miserables" and "Wicked", the traditionals like "all things bright and beautiful" and "Come thou Fount", to ones from poems like "Winken, Blinken and Nod" and "I'm nobody who are you?", and last semester we did a song in Spanish, and another one in Latin! This semester we have only have like 9 songs, a lot of them being christmas music. We have a Christmas concert in Dec. and then a spring concert usually in May. I love singing and really enjoy this choir. Our directer is super nice and was homeschooled when she was young as well!
<3

No comments: